Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction at park closing
Plato the Cloud-Bound Elephant
February 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 62" (on your birthday) tall.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from kidney, hip, stomach, neck, back, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- The top of Plato the Cloud-Bound Elephant can be spotted from as far away as Melodyland.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Settlement, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cougar.