Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Plato the Cloud-Bound Elephant
August 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Universal Tooth") might try to forget about this attraction less than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from attention-span, hair, intestinal, liver, hip, or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to have themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cat.