Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Circling Elephant attraction, quickly considered to be the only salvaged attraction at Disneyland
Plato the Circling Elephant
May 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear safety glasses.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from June 7 until something like August 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.