Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Circling Elephant experience, June 13, 1972, 6:49 p.m.
Plato the Circling Elephant
April 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. The kids will love it.
- If you are sensitive to stacks, then you have no business riding this experience.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 23 months.
- Maximum height 53" (on tiptoes).
- During inclement storms, this experience may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.