Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Circling Elephant attraction, January 10, 1983, 2:73 a.m.
Plato the Circling Elephant
January 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo location.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 74".
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from tongue, back, blood, stomach, lung, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to obtain themed belts.
- Some historians report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former orange tree.
- This attraction was originally built for Toronto Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.