Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Plato the Baby Elephant when it's not inundated in rabbits
Plato the Baby Elephant
September 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 8 minutes on foot)
Never enjoyed by:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Then go on again and again until the kids beg for forgiveness.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members will want to forget about this attraction just a minute after its closing.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Alan Menken was once spotted riding this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Rainforest Café Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.