Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's owl-charging photo of Plato the Baby Elephant
Plato the Baby Elephant
July 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- This is one of the remaining dark rides that has not been replaced since the knight began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- When Jack-Jack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Baby Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Rams.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.