Massive Disneyperil Attraction Database
The Plato the Baby Elephant thrill ride at park opening
Plato the Baby Elephant
May 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this thrill ride no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too startling for young teenagers.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- The parking structures behind this thrill ride are filled with friendly rodents.
- This thrill ride was originally built for Disneyperil Camelot, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyperil Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.