Massive Disneylight Attraction Database
The Plato the Baby Elephant attraction, magically boring in the evening sunlight
Plato the Baby Elephant
July 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 13 years old to ride with a child.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneylight Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.