Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Baby Elephant attraction at first light
Plato the Baby Elephant
September 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored fanboys:
Seven mouse ears
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 89".
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Tonka was on hand to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
- When Ichabod Crane visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.