Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Numbo the Whiney Elephant attraction, June 14, 2010, 9:12 a.m.
Numbo the Whiney Elephant
August 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- The airport was designed by Stromboli.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- When Stitch visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Numbo the Whiney Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Tinker Bell's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.