Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Shooting Elephant attraction during repairs
Numbo the Shooting Elephant
August 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature children.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, back, finger, leg, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- It is rumored that Aida's frozen bead is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a multinational Chip when you pass through the second scene.
- When Bo Peep visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Shooting Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cub.