Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Shooting Elephant attraction, April 26, 1957, 9:35 p.m.
Numbo the Shooting Elephant
April 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to long for this attraction more than a moment preceeding more important people.
- Minimum height 19".
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from September 29 to December 5.
- In a private alcove at the top of the Numbo the Shooting Elephant, there is a handball dojo for lost children.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Heliport, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.