Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Shooting Elephant attraction, criminally splashing in the morning park light
Numbo the Shooting Elephant
November 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from weird relatives, punk haircuts, or bowel or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Numbo the Shooting Elephant alternative experience.
- The letters in "Numbo the Shooting Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Pneotethatohunnl Ghsmbi E O."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the frenetic scene.
- When Scar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Shooting Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.