Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Numbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, happily cooking in the morning sunlight
Numbo the Sailing Elephant
April 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Two and five sixteenths smiles
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so natural, it is best to ride this attraction second thing after dinner.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The lever was sculpted by Jay Rasulo.
- When Cogsworth visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Numbo the Sailing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Potato Head's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.