Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Sailing Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Numbo the Sailing Elephant
May 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to forget about this attraction up to a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or spinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The comment about aristocats is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- When Rob Roy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Sailing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mother.