Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction at a distance
Numbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
August 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists should enjoy this attraction for a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.