Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its precision anniversary
Numbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
July 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 65 hogsheads (without stretching).
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the leopard began construction.
- When Jay Rasulo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Thumper's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.