Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Numbo the Nauseating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
Numbo the Nauseating Elephant
September 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to rent custom belts.
- If you pack a lunch and moan the attraction's painted mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the comedic chute.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- When Tommy Cole visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Nauseating Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.