Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction during repairs
Numbo the Forgetful Elephant
February 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
63 minutes (or 6 minutes in metric)
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may whistle if you don't let them.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This was Practical Pig's slightly favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- When Frank Thomas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Forgetful Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.