Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the premier irregular attraction at Disneyland
Numbo the Forgetful Elephant
April 18, 1961
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Two Walts (by www.WDWChicken.net)
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from shoulder, immunological, ribcage, kidney, or chest issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- After a 1969 downsizing, new art was added to the exit scene.
- This attraction was originally planned for Frontierland Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.