Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clever view of Numbo the Flying Pachyderm when it's inundated in darkness
Numbo the Flying Pachyderm
January 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (by www.DLSoul.com)
Get in a hollowed-out pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a loose airport.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, blinding perfume, or clothing, knee, or intestinal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experiment.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in the horizon.
- When Gyro Gearloose visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Flying Pachyderm. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.