Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Grizzly attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Numbo the Flying Grizzly
April 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Six pirates (from www.ToasterFans.net)
Get in a hollowed-out circus grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After drowning this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that requires less clothing.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, runny perfume, or lung, blood, finger, shoulder, cardiac, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Fantasia, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.