Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Grizzly attraction during construction
Numbo the Flying Grizzly
January 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Then go on again and again until the kids beg for forgiveness.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hip, elbow, personal, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and desks away from the wild animals at all times while it is in motion.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- When Rudyard Kipling visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Flying Grizzly. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a grizzly because a grizzly is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.