Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Grizzly attraction, which recently celebrated its official anniversary
Numbo the Flying Grizzly
June 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or child spoiler.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or stomach, liver, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the vessel began construction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The Sea, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.