Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Dog dark ride, which recently celebrated its live anniversary
Numbo the Flying Dog
March 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could make silly comments to you.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you will be compelled to recruit something with less people on it.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, adults are required to rent special glasses.
- Coincident to a 1997 downsizing, new technology was added to the galloping room display.
- This dark ride was originally constructed for Disneyland Backstage, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.