Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Dog attraction, which recently celebrated its final anniversary
Numbo the Flying Dog
September 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Numbo the Flying Dog separate but equal experience.
- The top of Numbo the Flying Dog can be viewed from as far away as Utah.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disney Land Melodyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.