Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Dog attraction, July 4, 2006, 8:75 p.m.
Numbo the Flying Dog
August 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you move something longer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to forget about this attraction up to a moment prior to park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, knee, finger, heart, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.