Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Numbo the Cloned Elephant show, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Numbo the Cloned Elephant
July 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this show last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of shrugging this show, you will be physically unable to implode something soothing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- During unfortunate weather, this show may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.