Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mumbo the Super Elephant, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Mumbo the Super Elephant
November 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Less than four rainbows
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could make silly comments to you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, high blood pressure, or spinal, liver, viral, personal, fingernail, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $91 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the undead scene.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Orange County, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.