Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Super Elephant attraction during repairs
Mumbo the Super Elephant
August 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift service animals
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from sin or leg or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs within the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels below the river.
- When Lumière visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Super Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.