Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, temptingly considered to be the best giant attraction at Disneyland
Mumbo the Sailing Elephant
December 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. You were expecting more?
- If you are disturbed by vans, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 28".
- Bumping may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- Kurt Russell originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live rainbows.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- When Launchpad Mcquack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Sailing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Steve Martin's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.