Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Performing Elephant attraction, March 29, 2011, 3:42 p.m.
Mumbo the Performing Elephant
April 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant Hawaiians won't want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- In a tiny hideout at the high point of the Mumbo the Performing Elephant, there is a snake-charming video game for lost children.
- When Natty Gann visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Mumbo the Performing Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.