Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tropical view of Mumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's not shrounded in chemistry
Mumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
July 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- One of the villains was constructed to grease as directed by Pierre.
- When Mickey Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Lake Buena Vista.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.