Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction at park closing
Mumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
October 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28 peta-angstroms.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or familial, nasal, or lung disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times unless you have a death wish.
- It is said that Pluto's frozen chipmunk is entombed beneath this attraction.
- When Cruella De Vil visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.