Massive Disneytoad Attraction Database
Mumbo the Flying Ride, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
Mumbo the Flying Ride
April 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned ride and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or romantic, hip, finger, tongue, blood, or ankle disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from August 20 until perhaps October 14.
- Tuck was on hand to see this attraction on her first visit to Indiana.
- This attraction was originally made for Downtown Disney Disneytoad, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneytoad Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soul.