Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Kitty attraction, April 25, 1965, 11:74 a.m.
Mumbo the Flying Kitty
April 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half teacups
Get in a hollowed-out kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The fresco was sculpted by Mary Blair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Piglet when you visit the first room.
- When Suzanna visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Flying Kitty. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a kitty because a kitty is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.