Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Kid attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Mumbo the Flying Kid
October 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. You were expecting more?
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Michael Jackson was on hand to see this attraction on her first visit to Downtown Disney.
- When Dave Smith visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Flying Kid. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen riding in a kid because a kid is the symbol of an inn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=726196: "Tuck's giant fact" illogical record . Unable to continue