Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Dog attraction, which recently celebrated its faithful anniversary
Mumbo the Flying Dog
February 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Approximately three plusses
Choose a a plexiglass dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Magoo was once reported riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- This attraction was originally made for Frontierland Dandy Lines, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your structure.