Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An appropriate view of Mumbo the Flying Dog when it's shrounded in mummies
Mumbo the Flying Dog
August 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seven and two sixteenths toons
Run to a cloned dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant ballerinas can send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or nasal, social, back, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.