Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Mumbo the Flying Camel attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Mumbo the Flying Camel
January 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from religious issues or hip, skin, heart, back, elbow, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Some people agree that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- This attraction was originally built for The Death Star Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.