Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Bull attraction, stalwartly dowsing in the shrouded candlelight
Mumbo the Flying Bull
March 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have princess glasses.
- This was one of the few remaining "R ticket" attractions.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disney Land Phantom Manor, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.