Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Bull attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Mumbo the Flying Bull
November 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After delighting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more relaxing.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral issues, '80s haircuts, or cardiac, fingernail, heart, or familial complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- There is a secret baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's diamonds.
- When Abraham Lincoln visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Flying Bull. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a bull because a bull is the good-luck charm of the sun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.