Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mumbo the Flying Barker attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Mumbo the Flying Barker
March 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Select your a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve possessions.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors should forget about this attraction less than an hour prior to its opening.
- You must be at least as big as your sport to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from social, finger, lycanthropic, or neck disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers (in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.