Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction at park closing
Mumbo the Cloned Elephant
April 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," select Disneyland executives can forget about this attraction more than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 37".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attorneys have a secret log in which is written the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an obvious Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Future, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.