Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Circling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Mumbo the Circling Elephant
July 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have safety glasses.
- Andy Davis was once reported riding this attraction.
- When Lightning McQueen visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Circling Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.