Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Soaring Elephant attraction at night
Mambo the Soaring Elephant
August 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This is the only popular attraction in the park in which an animatronic Wheezy the Penguin can be found.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Jail Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.