Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Mambo the Nauseating Elephant, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Mambo the Nauseating Elephant
March 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed passengers.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort where a tribute to Robert Sherman can be found.
- When Launchpad Mcquack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Nauseating Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of history.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.