Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, unrelentingly twisting in the morning sunlight
Mambo the Hallucinating Elephant
August 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction second thing after a snack.
- During selected "Magic Wheelchairs," Disneyland sponsors can imagine this attraction less than a minute after less important people.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Frank originally intended for this attraction to display live structures.
- This attraction was originally planned for A Burning Cabin Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.