Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction during repairs
Mambo the Hallucinating Elephant
February 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from July 6 to November 19.
- Max Devlin was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to a waterfall.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- When Gus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Hallucinating Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the world.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.