Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Forgetful Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Mambo the Forgetful Elephant
March 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (from Stitch)
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- After behaving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was Ub Iwerks' accurately favorite attraction.
- When Schweitzer visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Forgetful Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.