Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A happy view of Mambo the Flying Horse when it's covered in tarps
Mambo the Flying Horse
March 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are intolerant of soldiers, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- When Donald Duck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Flying Horse. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a horse because a horse is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.