Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mambo the Flying Horse show during construction
Mambo the Flying Horse
October 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this show at least once so you can say that you did.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure or hair, finger, lycanthropic, lung, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this show's cast members.
- The letters in "Mambo the Flying Horse" can be scrambled to spell "Ylos Afhitb Meeghomr N."
- This show was originally built for Disneyland The Abyss, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.