Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Flying Horse attraction, which recently celebrated its ancient anniversary
Mambo the Flying Horse
December 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical requirements, unstopable headgear, valuable clothing, or wrist problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and ladybugs within the cast members at various times.
- This was one of the original "Y ticket" attractions.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Grid, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.