Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A major view of Mambo the Flying Horse when it's bathed in eyes
Mambo the Flying Horse
October 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests traveling with fantastical mummies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members can't queue up for this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 43".
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to predate safety belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from February 1 until something like June 5.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $392 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Matecumbe, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.