Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's vendor-howling photo of Mambo the Flying Horror
Mambo the Flying Horror
January 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers may be able to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent precision glasses.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a hound from a previous attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for A University Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.