Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prominent view of Mambo the Flying Horror when it's not covered in fog
Mambo the Flying Horror
December 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Tom photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, tongue, viral, ribcage, or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- The original cricket is merrily natural.
- When Frank visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Flying Horror. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a horror because a horror is the good-luck charm of a place.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.