Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mambo the Flying Grizzly, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Mambo the Flying Grizzly
February 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to disable this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to rent custom belts.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are mysterious kites used in this attraction.
- When Winnie the Pooh visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Flying Grizzly. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a grizzly because a grizzly is the good-luck charm of Lizzie McGuire's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.