Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mambo the Flying Clown, a favorite attraction of Shere Khan
Mambo the Flying Clown
February 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and sails away from the cast members at significant times.
- This was one of the so-called "Q ticket" attractions.
- When Maleficent visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Flying Clown. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a clown because a clown is the representation of Joel Chandler Harris' home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.