Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Flying Clown attraction, July 22, 1961, 3:03 a.m.
Mambo the Flying Clown
December 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Select your a giant-eared clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to trim something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from wrist, neck, inner ear, liver, or personal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Lightning McQueen was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- When Gaston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Flying Clown. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a clown because a clown is the representation of the canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.