Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Flying Circus attraction, July 14, 1995, 9:95 a.m.
Mambo the Flying Circus
September 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 32".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- In 1979, this attraction was rethemed to tone down characters that could be viewed as unmagical.
- When Gyro Gearloose visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Flying Circus. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed playing with a circus because a circus is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.