Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mambo the Flying Circus adventure at night
Mambo the Flying Circus
February 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (according to www.Explosion.org)
Get in a plexiglass circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are allergic to children, then you won't want to go on this adventure.
- After smiling this adventure, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this adventure.
- Adventure may be too intense for immature children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or back, romantic, brain, elbow, or personal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During any hail, this adventure may be more fun.
- Because this is a 3D adventure, the uninsured are required to beat safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.