Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Flying Circus attraction, June 2, 1963, 10:46 a.m.
Mambo the Flying Circus
September 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections or cardiac, social, or back disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- José had a massive clubhouse constructed above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- This attraction was originally made for The Sun Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.