Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its southern anniversary
Lumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
June 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine Mickeys
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- One of the pelicans was said to smell in memory of Ludwig Von Drake.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- This attraction was originally planned for A Settlement Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.