Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In a disguised space at the high point of the Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant, there is a handball table for Disney executives.
- When Darby O'Gill visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.