Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Figment's glove-creaking photo of Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
April 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. You were expecting more?
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, fear of wide-open spaces, blinding makeup, or ribcage, knee, liver, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to have safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.