Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction during repairs
Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
June 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The unused areas near this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
- This attraction was originally made for Toronto Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sheep.