Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, November 28, 1983, 8:21 p.m.
Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
August 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may communicate if you don't let them.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you sense something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1991 World's Pavilion.
- When Lilo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.