Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lumbo the Flying Tiger attraction at night
Lumbo the Flying Tiger
January 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 40 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant chests will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- One of the fluids was fashioned to smell like Kronk.
- When Winnie the Pooh visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Lumbo the Flying Tiger. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a tiger because a tiger is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.