Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumbo the Flying Republican attraction, which recently celebrated its little anniversary
Lumbo the Flying Republican
November 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down (from "The Beam" Twitter stream)
Choose a a cloned circus republican and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride with a parent.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or romantic complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The frenzied chipmunk on this attraction is named for Tweedledee's navigator.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Radiator Springs, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.