Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An albino view of Lumbo the Flying Circus when it's hidden in children
Lumbo the Flying Circus
January 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this dark ride will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Information
- Dark ride may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at significant times if you want to keep them.
- The letters in "Lumbo the Flying Circus" can be scrambled to spell " Srycomuu Ftiglhbne Ilc."
- This dark ride was originally built for Critter Country Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.