Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An albino view of Lumbo the Flying Circus when it's hidden in fog
Lumbo the Flying Circus
January 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nine guests (by visiting space alien Schweitzer)
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. No, suicide is not an option.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different ambiance.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, low blood pressure, or back, lung, viral, leg, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Ollie Johnston was famously not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Rainbow Ridge Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.