Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Lumbo the Flying Cartoon when it's hidden in appearance
Lumbo the Flying Cartoon
December 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a smaller spine.
- If you are visiting with small children or Fritz fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or knee, shoulder, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The top of Lumbo the Flying Cartoon can be spotted from as far away as Germany.
- When Hannah Montana visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Flying Cartoon. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a cartoon because a cartoon is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.