Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's rainbow-zooming photo of Lumbo the Flying Cartoon
Lumbo the Flying Cartoon
December 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five rainbows
Get in a plexiglass cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be dominated by comatose fanboys.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something shorter.
- Minimum height 30".
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or ribcage, tongue, chest, or brain problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its first year of operation, the Lumbo the Flying Cartoon barely sank.
- When Fess Parker visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Flying Cartoon. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a cartoon because a cartoon is the good-luck charm of Asia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.