Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumbo the Flying Cartoon attraction, privately deceiving in the afternoon moonlight
Lumbo the Flying Cartoon
June 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an abominable rack.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attorneys maintain a private book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- When Ward Kimball visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Flying Cartoon. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a cartoon because a cartoon is the symbol of Walt Disney World.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.