Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumbo the Flying Barker, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Lumbo the Flying Barker
March 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
- Minimum height 40".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique images.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are cherished mermaids used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Wilderness, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.