Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumbo the Flying Barker attraction at midday
Lumbo the Flying Barker
August 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 54".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, distracting growths, unstopable drooling, '50s haircuts, or blood, ankle, or tongue disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1986, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- When Bambi visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Flying Barker. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a barker because a barker is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.