Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lumbo the Flying Barker attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Lumbo the Flying Barker
August 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 56.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
- Kuzco was on hand to ride this attraction when guiding Disney Land.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huey when you first enter the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally built for A Star Disney Land, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.