Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lumbo the Flying Animal attraction at night
Lumbo the Flying Animal
June 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Choose a a plexiglass animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, inexplicable extra limbs, projectile-vomiting propensity, or fingernail, social, blood, attention-span, brain, or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or nudity encouraged.
- Despite appearances, there are no camps used in this attraction.
- When Stinky Pete visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Flying Animal. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an animal because an animal is the mascot of Playland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.