Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A precise view of Lumbo the Flying Animal when it's covered in children
Lumbo the Flying Animal
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or liver complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- It is said that Mark Twain's frozen fox is buried beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for A Waterfall Dandy Lines, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.