Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lumbo the Falling Elephant attraction, January 8, 1984, 3:63 a.m.
Lumbo the Falling Elephant
August 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, pat something that requires more clothing.
- Minimum height 23".
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to sense special specticles.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1973 World's Pavilion.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Dandy Lines Planet Zurg, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.