Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's sail-festering photo of Lumbo the Failing Elephant
Lumbo the Failing Elephant
July 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a distant train.
Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1943 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Barbie when you first enter the second room.
- When John Hench visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Failing Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ram.