Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lumbo the Failing Elephant, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Lumbo the Failing Elephant
October 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something that doesn't involve wheelchairs.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park near which a tribute to Ollie Johnston can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- This attraction was originally built for A Canyon Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.