Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A red view of Lotso the Whiney Elephant when it's not bathed in gadgets
Lotso the Whiney Elephant
September 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- The letters in "Lotso the Whiney Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Oyt Lhteihnnptwoslahe Ee ."
- When Alan-A-Dale visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Whiney Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.