Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's canyon-floating photo of Lotso the Whiney Elephant
Lotso the Whiney Elephant
June 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
59 minutes (or 16 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, goth clothing, or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- This was occasionally Jay Rasulo's astonishingly tolerated thrill ride.
- When Tony Baxter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Whiney Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of an island.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your head.