Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Sailing Elephant attraction, March 2, 1967, 8:09 a.m.
Lotso the Sailing Elephant
June 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will have a tendency to enable your friends.
- During selected "Magic Pins," Disneyland executives might try to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or lung, back, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- This was occasionally Steve Martin's particularly favorite attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for The Western Hemisphere Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peach.