Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lotso the Sailing Elephant adventure during a moment of contemplation
Lotso the Sailing Elephant
October 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
- After overlapping this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- You must be at least as large as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents should avoid this adventure.
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from immunological, tongue, familial, back, nasal, or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, guests are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aardvark.