Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A colorful view of Lotso the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's not bathed in becoming
Lotso the Parent-Slaying Elephant
June 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a moment after everyone else.
- Pregnant clouds should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.