Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Lotso the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, February 22, 2010, 11:14 p.m.
Lotso the Parent-Slaying Elephant
August 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 34".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- In 1969, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes from the long forgotten "Lotso the Parent-Slaying Elephant" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the animated scene.
- When Yen Sid visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Lotso the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.