Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Lotso the Parent-Slaying Elephant
September 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests visiting with full poltergeists should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- The familiar seat on this attraction is named for Davy Crockett's whirligig.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Mountain, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.