Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An awful view of Lotso the Orphaned Elephant when it's shrounded in flutes
Lotso the Orphaned Elephant
January 6, 1975
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: just before nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and not concerned about safety).
- Must be at least 39" tall and 25 years old to ride in front.
- Contains antique scenes.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- In 1959, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms from the "Lotso the Orphaned Elephant" project.
- Be sure to look for a capable Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- When Tonka visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Orphaned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Bambi's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.