Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lotso the Orphaned Elephant attraction, monstrously elevating in the morning sunlight
Lotso the Orphaned Elephant
January 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing after dinner.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- The comment about portholes is an obvious anachronism.
- When Bobby Burgess visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Orphaned Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.