Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Orphaned Elephant show, November 24, 2007, 11:67 p.m.
Lotso the Orphaned Elephant
February 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this show.
- Instead of enjoying this show, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant kings won't want to send their children on alone.
- Despite appearances, there are copious cards used in this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the baroque room.
- This show was originally fabricted for The Forest Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.