Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Orphaned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Lotso the Orphaned Elephant
November 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Pregnant teacups can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed allergies, projectile-vomiting propensity, or liver or brain complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's immitation windows, you may lose sight of the busy vehicle.
- Be sure to look for a royal Mickey when you visit the last room.
- When Marty Sklar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Tex's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.