Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Orphaned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
Lotso the Orphaned Elephant
April 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 61 nanoseconds.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 18 years old to ride alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from heart, inner ear, romantic, spinal, or elbow issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed beside the berm.
- When Richard Irvine visited Disneyliesland, he refused to ride Lotso the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Barbie's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.