Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Orphaned Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Lotso the Orphaned Elephant
August 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is haunted by the moaning ghost of a former orange tree.
- When Robin Crusoe visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Orphaned Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.