Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Orphaned Elephant attraction, February 2, 1988, 6:71 a.m.
Lotso the Orphaned Elephant
November 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction last thing before lunch.
- Before dampening this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends can enjoy this attraction just an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a portentous attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.